LIFETIME WARRANTY (NON-PRO RATED)
On vinyl windows and vinyl doors manufactured and installed by Fersina Windows
Our experience (since 1987) has resulted in the development of the best window in the industry. You can feel secure in the knowledge that our windows are manufactured and installed by the finest technicians and craftsmen. We are so confident that your Fersina windows will perform to the highest possible standards that we have a lifetime warranty for Fersina manufactured products. Fersina Windows warrants that the vinyl products shall remain free of defects, in material or workmanship under normal use and service. ?This warranty applies only to products used strictly for the purpose for which they were intended.
- All vinyl extrusions will be warrantied against chipping, cracking, peeling, blistering, warping or sagging.
- All window hardware balances, locks, keepers and casement operating hardware will be warrantied to operate properly and serve the design function. ?Proper maintenance must be performed on a regular basis.
- All glass units in Fersina windows are warrantied against seal failure, which results in material obstruction of vision due to dust, film or moisture forming between the panes of glass for 10 years from the date of purchase.
- Glass units in Fersina windows are guaranteed against spontaneous glass breakage (pressure cracks) for 1 year. Service required after 1 year will be provided at the current rate. Glass breakage for any other reason is not covered.
- Glass units?installed in non-Fersina windows are warrantied against seal failure for 5 years. 1 year labour.
- Window screens in Fersina windows are covered for the full term of the warranty. Screen fabric, under normal use, is covered for ten years. Screen repairs are performed free of charge when returned to Fersina. ?On site repairs are subject to a service charge.
- Repair labour is included for ten years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty includes only those products manufactured by Fersina Windows. Non-Fersina products are covered by their manufacturer?s warranties.
Condensation on the glass surface is the natural result of excessive moisture in the home and does not indicate a defective product or faulty installation. ?Thus condensation is excluded from this warranty.
REPLACEMENT PARTS OR REPAIR
Fersina Windows reserves the right to discontinue or change any windows currently manufactured. If Fersina Windows determines to make a replacement under the terms of this limited warranty and an exact replacement part is unavailable, Fersina Windows reserves the right to substitute a part of equal quality at its sole discretion.
- Defects or damage caused by fire, flood or ?acts of God.?
- Defects or damage caused by accidents, misuse, neglect or actions of others.
- Exposure to air pollutants and normal atmospheric conditions may cause vinyl surfaces and painted vinyl to gradually fade, chalk, or suffer an accumulation of surface dirt and/or stains. These are normal occurrences and are not covered under this warranty.
- Damage caused by stress resulting from localized heat causing excessive temperature differentials over the glass surface, or from excessive vibration or moving of the building or its foundation.
- Glass units installed in non-Fersina windows are not warrantied against breakage.
- Worn out weatherstripping is not covered under this warranty.
- Products which have been altered or repaired by anyone other than an authorized Fersina service technician in a manner which has affected the performance or stability.
- Service required beyond a 75km radius of Fersina Windows, may be subject to travel charges at the discretion of Fersina Windows.
- Fersina?s labour costs relating to investigation of an improper claim.
HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR WARRANTY
Your Fersina Window warranty can be transferred to future purchasers of the original property subject to a registered letter being sent to Fersina Windows. Notification must be received by Fersina Windows within 30 days of the new homeowner/s taking possession of the property where the Fersina product was installed. This warranty will expire should the new owner fail to send Fersina Windows notification within the time period noted above.