Hung windows are an economical and simple solution when replacing existing windows, old windows or for new construction. The slim vinyl frame provides a great view of the outdoors.
Single hung tilt windows provide a close visual match for older and historical homes. Top sash is fixed in place. The lower sash slides up and down for ventilation and also tilts into the house to facilitate cleaning. Premium quality constant force balances allow the window sash to be slid vertically with minimal effort.
Hung windows features
If you are looking for good window replacements, hung windows have a number of great features:
- Thermally welded corners in frame and sash for superior strength and air tightness
- Heavy duty 2 mm exterior walls
- Multi-chamber design for rigidity and insulation
- Easy to remove screen
- Low E/Argon glass with SuperSpacer
- Constant force balances for ease of use
- High security sash locks
- Lower sash tilts for easy cleaning from inside
- Numerous glazing options available
- Internal grills available in Georgian, contemporary and pencil contours
- Optional night latches available
|Fersina Windows?product catalogue||View Full Line Brochure|
Fersina provides you with a wide variety of window styles you are able to use to make your house windows look perfect! Do not hesitate to give us a call today if you want to find out more about our hung windows.