A beautiful choice for both older and newer homes. Maintaining your homes original character, yet increasing it’s thermal efficiency and decreasing maintenance is an integral part of this window.
The Fersina Double Hung Tilt window provides ventilation at the top, bottom or both sections of the window. Both sashes tilt into the house for easy, one person cleaning. One screen covers the entire window, no need to move screens up or down. Durable constant force balances are used for trouble-free operation.
Internal grills in a multitude of styles, colours and configurations can make you home stand out from the crowd or return it to it’s original character.
DOUBLE HUNG TILT WINDOWS FEATURE:
- Thermally welded corners in frame and sash for superior strength and air tightness
- Heavy duty 2 mm exterior walls
- Multi-chamber design for rigidity and insulation
- Easy to remove screen
- Low E/Argon glass with warm edge spacer
- Constant force balances for ease of use
- High security sash locks
- Upper and lower sashes tilts for easy cleaning from inside
- Numerous glazing options available
- Internal grills available in Georgian, contemporary and pencil contours
- Optional night latches available
- ENERGY STAR qualified
|Fersina Windows?product catalogue||View Full Line Brochure|