Fersina bay windows are designed with three window sections that project from the house, giving it a unique design look. Bay windows can give the illusion of increasing the size of your room as your gaze is drawn to the projected center section. They can also increase the view of your surroundings. Optional ventilating sections are provided by using casement, double hung tilt, or single hung tilt windows.
Similar to a Bay window, Fersina bow windows create a more rounded effect. They are available in four, five, or six sections. Optional ventilating sections are provided by using casement, double hung tilt, or single hung tilt windows.
Fersina bay and bow window features
Some of the Fersina bay window and Fersina bow window features include:
- Oak veneer, pine or good one side plywood head and seat
- Insulated support bases and roofs in many styles
- Thermally welded corners in frame and sash for superior strength and air tightness
- Heavy duty 2 mm exterior walls
- Multi-chamber design for rigidity and insulation
- Easy to remove screen
- Low E/Argon glass with warm edge spacer
- Folding nested operating handle
- Multipoint casement locking mechanism for convenience
- Top and bottom mounted hinges
- Offset hinge for easy cleaning from inside
- Numerous glazing options available
- Internal grills available in Georgian, contemporary and pencil contours
Come to Fersina to purchase the latest in window designs. To know more about our bay and bow windows, contact us today!
|Fersina Windows?product catalogue||View Full Line Brochure|